Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oct 30, 2008- Lily in harness


Alright y'all. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. Last night I put the harness on Lily, and we did lots of ground driving. She was AWESOME! The vocal commands are a bit rusty for her. She perks up like she knows she's supposed to do something, so I'm helping to get her back up to speed. Just FYI, I use "Lily Ho" for stopping, "Lily walk on" for walking, "Lily Jih(GEE)" for right turns, and "Lily Hah" for left.
I was amazed that she didn't even care as I started hooking up the harness. She just sat still and let me hook it all up. I started by just leading her around with it on, and she had no complaints at all, even when putting the blades on.
I am grinning ear to ear right now. Can't wait to finish restoring my wagon. I figure I've got 6 months or so before she'll be ready to hook up to a wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment