Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mar 25, 2009 - Lily goes to be bred, and I get to drive her under wagon for the first time.








Today I took Lily to be bred. The Stallion resides in Paris Texas. While I was there, we had a lot of fun. The stallions owner is really into wagon pulling, so we had some fun with her. I told him I had never had her hooked up to a wagon, so we started on his 2 wheel cart. We took her out and down the road. She did so well, that we turned around, went back, and hooked up to one of his wagons. We then took my wife and son, and his girlfriend with us on a ride. Lily is AMAZING!!! She acted like it was no big thing and like she'd done it all the time. We had no incidents at all, and I learned a whole lot. It was a great time. PIctures are of Clete, the Stallion, and then some of me, Lily, the cart, and the wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment