Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jun 23, 2008 - Buck and the dog.


I just thought I would share a story that might put a smile on
y'alls face.

This morning I walked out on my porch, and saw Lily down at the
fence, staring at the house, with no Buck in sight. So I walked up
to the corner of the house and witnessed something really funny.

Buck has decided that he likes playing with my pyranees dog. He
walked up the the house, and he and the dog were playing. The dog
would do a little cautious jump toward him, and he would lower his
head to the ground, shake his head from side to side, and jump
toward the dog. It was sooo funny to watch. Buck and Saphra (the
great pyranees) kept taking turns retreating, and then jumping
towards each other. It was really funny.

Afterward I walked around the corner and as soon as he saw me, he
ran over to me, and acted like the wanted to be pet, but then as
soon as I touched his head, he shooke his head, flipped around, and
pranced off (after making one final lunge toward the dog.).

Baby horses are sooo much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment