Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Belgians and Clydesdales and a Friesian, Oh My!

Here's some more pictures from when I went down and helped Bev and Mark McGowan (Double M Warhorse Ranch in Terrell TX) with some of their horses the other weekend.  Enjoy!

Rosie and Haley getting harness put on
Mark putting the hames on Haley
Ground Driving Haley.  She did great, and within a few minutes, she remembered exactly what this was all about.
Driving Haley
Mark and his baby, Rosie.

Rosie.  I'm on the lines.  This horse is one stubborn horse!
First go round with Pride on the cart.  Dream come true for Mark.  :)
Pride was a pro.  Making some final adjustments to the shafts, and then Mark is on his own.

And he's off!  Mark and Pride on the cart.
3 mares and Vegas, the stallion!  I love this picture.
Klaas the Friesian stud colt.  Oh my was this horse fun to work!
Me and Klaas

Klaas was great!  I'm sacking him out a bit here.  Smart boy and a quick learner!

No comments:

Post a Comment