Friday, July 12, 2013

4th of July Parade in Greenville Texas

This year I did got to participate in the 4th of July Parade in Greenville, TX.  Those of us that participate in the Christmas wagon rides on Park St. brought our horses and wagons to represent the Park St. Historical Society and plug the wagon rides.  It was a great day, and the horses were well behaved.  I had my trusty sidekick Jacob Riddle, and I think we all had a good time.  Enjoy the pictures!

This was at the end of the parade.  Patriotic ... yes ... horse friendly ... no.  :)
All loaded up and ready to go!

Here we come!

Happy riders waving to the crowd

A shot from the side.
 To do this parade, I put Rachael in her Easyboot Boa boots.  They work so great.  She couldn't do it without them.

The only thing I didn't like about this parade, was that it started and stopped every 10 feet for the entire length of the parade.  It's REALLY annoying when driving a horse wagon to start and stop every 10 minutes.

All in all it was a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment