Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My awesome neice

I had the great privilege of having my sister and her family visit us.  My niece loves horses, and I got to introduce her to them.  We had a great visit and I really enjoyed having them visit.  I'm a lucky man to have a sister that is as amazing as my sister is.  I let her ride, then we went for a wagon ride, and then we went and visited my friend Bev's place so she could see clydesdales and a friesian too.  Here's some pictures of us playing with the horses.


Aliah and Riley grooming Rachael
Me and Aliah, I'm adjusting the stirrups

Aliah riding for the first time
Aliah giving her brother Cooper a ride
Christian going for a ride
Cooper going for a ride
This is my awesome sister, Jamey Lee.  She went for a ride with her youngest, Callen

Aliah driving Rachael on the wagon ride.

Aliah ground driving Rachael after the ride




Aliah Ground driving Rachael, with me giving pointers

Chris and Callen petting a clydesdale foal at my friend Bev's




Jamey and Chris, and a pair of black clydesdales
 I think Aliah has the makings of a fine horse woman.  Can't wait for her to come back and work the horses some more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment